Skip to main content

Lock myself up

Every time people misunderstood each other,
Every time people argue with each other,
Every single time people put the blame on each other,
I felt nothing other than locking myself up in my own imaginary empty room.

Where have all your memories of each other been ?
oh i remember, they said people forgets easily.
What happened to your friendship ?
oh i know, they said, people don't stay, move on.

It's okay, you can change it all every 5 years right? New life every 5 years? New friends and new memories every 5 years?

Instead of strengthening the bond, they cut it off completely.
Instead of making love, they have made grudge.
Instead of spreading peace, they create war.
Instead of helping one another, they drag each other down.
Instead of having mercy and kindness, they are killing one another at heart!

So why are you even talking about bringing the world together? 
Why are you talking about making the world a better place?


Are kidding me ?

Oh please, how i wish i can lock myself up where i can find peace and solace for myself.
You people fight all you want.
I wish. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: If I May

  Title: If I May Theme: Spiritual Reminder   If I may, I need you to tell me, That the world is temporary, And less people are wary, About the end that they will carry.   If I may, Remind me, please, Whether in hardship or ease, And no matter what I’ve seized, It’s only Him I have to please.   If I may, Give me a guarantee, For all the ambiguities, And for all the uncertainties, He’s always here, providing clarities.      If I may, Let it be known, For happiness to be owned, Live simply do not moan, And that’s the biggest don’t.   If I may, Help my thought to mend, That failure is not the end, Put trust in His hand, For I’ll be guided till the very end. - Muneera, 21st June 2018

Sumpitan Glamping, Lenggong, Perak

Assalamualaykum wbt. Akhirnya, ada kekuatan yang tak dapat diabaikan untuk kemaskini blog ini haha Hari ini sis nak kongsikan pengalaman 'Camping' di tempat baru! Tempat ini baru dibuka pada tahun ini dan dinamakan sebagai  Sumpitan Glamping . Glamping ini bertempat di  Daerah Lenggong, Perak Darul Rizuan . Mungkin ada yang lupa, Lenggong ini adalah kawasan Prasejarah yang dijaga tau! Ingat tak Perak Man? Lelaki prasejarah yang dijumpai tulang belulang badannya yang disebut dalam buku teks sejarah sekolah menengah? Ya, sinilah tempat asalnya.  Kepada yang meminati permandangan perkampungan dan hutan, korang mesti akan seronok datang sini. Selain daripada adanya banyak  sungai , Lenggong juga ada banyak  Gua  tau! Gua-gua ini siap boleh di'explore'. Tetapi perlu pandai-pandai hubungi ejen-ejen tempatan lah untuk bantu bimbing kita sepanjang 'exploration' dalam gua nanti.  Air terjun ? Ada! Tetapi sis tak pergi lah, tak larat nak mendaki haha Harga pengi...

Teaching Experience #5: Another fun activity but draining

 22.9.2021 So much for the “Fun in learning”, I am now suffering from headache and neck pain After math of playing a game during our English Class. I came out of the class sweating like I just had Zumba. Haih Here’s what we did today, I wanted to teach them fixed phrases like simple questions that they use on a daily basis. To make it more interesting, I made a box filled with orange and white coloured ping pong ball They just have to draw the ping pong ball, if they get the orange one, they have to read the Question and find the answer in the Mahjong Paper (right side). If they get a white one, they have to start from looking at the answer first then find the suitable Question from the left Mahjong Paper. Simple right? But what’s not simple was controlling their excitement and eagerness to participate. Hahaha traumatised. Let’s just hope, next time, it’ll be manageable. Some pictures