Skip to main content

Worth It

Assalamualaykum,
Ive been listening to Harris J – Worth It.
Then I realized the lyrics are so meaningful.
It contains all the things that hv been laying mixed in my head.

It's way too late, but I'm still wide-awake ‘Cause I can't sleep yet, I can't sleep yet Got a thousand words, That won't stop running circles Around in my head, around in my head Sometimes I feel just like these days and nights will never end But will I ever get this chance again?
So I pray, yes I pray ‘Cause I know the life I want When it's hard, I keep working I‘ll never give this up Because I know, it's worth, it in the end I know it's worth, worth, worth Worth it in the, in the end Yeah
I know sometimes I should relax my mind And take it easy, take it easy If I fight my way through every single page Then I'm a winner, I'm not a quitter, no! Sometimes I feel just like these days and nights will never end But will I ever get this chance again?
So I pray, yes I pray ‘Cause I know the life I want When it's hard, I keep working I‘ll never give this up Because I know, it's worth, it in the end I know it's worth, worth, worth Worth it in the, in the end
It's way too late, but I'm still wide-awake ‘Cause I can't sleep yet, I can't sleep yet My father said to me Plant one seed and you can grow a tree That tree will grow in your field of dreams If you just believe then one day you'll see, yeah! When I'm on the case I know it's worth it I'm on the path now I'm running like a circuit Got my dreams in sight and I'm ready for the fight Now it's time to put all of the work in, yeah!
One chance, one shot, no I won't give up All my faith in God that will keep me strong As I'm sitting here thinking about this world that we're living in Some wasting all their time When others aim for the sky I sacrifice some time for my success I know it's worth it in the end
Because I know, it's worth, it in the end I know it's worth, worth, worth Worth it in the, in the end
Because I know, it's worth, it in the end I know it's worth, worth, worth I know it's worth it in the end

Life has been quite difficult these days,yes it has. The more I want to be near Allah swt the harder the route gets. It’s like the games we play. For example Mario Forever ( I play Mario Forever ok. Don’t Judge ) , the higher the level I get into , the more difficult it gets.More challenges show up before I meet up with the King of the Castle. Get it ? ( only those who play this game understand )
What kind of life do I want ? Wealth ? Luxury House? Good Career?
The Life that I want is a Barakah Life. I want forever to be Warrior Of Islam. I want to win this Duniawi Race. I want to gain Mardhatillah. Serious.
But to get that.. I need some tools. Even to get the tools are not easy.
My tool is Doctor. Im very confident that being a doctor will help me to achieve what I want. Other than my personal interest , for me , doctor is one of the best medium , the best tool to help us in our journey of Dakwah. Now days, people only listen to what one’s saying If he or she has ‘Certificate’, ‘Rank and Position’ and ‘ Money’.Less people see the Quality of the ‘pendakwah’. Sad.
So in order to be heard,not just the knowledge(Akhirat) I need to gain but also the Place,Position.
Why is it that I want to dakwah so bad u ask ?
Surah Al Baqarah , Chapter 2 Verse 30.
"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

It’s the conversation between Allah and the angels, He says that he wants to create Khalifah on the earth.
Who’re the Khalifah ? WE ARE.
Khalifah to ourselves, Khalifah to our Family,Khalifah to the community.
What Khalifahs do ?
Spread the deen to all parts of the earth like we used to. <We used to conquer  ¾ of the earth>
“Tegakkan semula khilafah islamiah”
That’s our responsibilities. OUR REAL JOB.

So ? to get all that, can I just sit back and relax? Eat popcorn while watching English Movies ? Sleep in the class? Watch Korean dramas and fangirl at the handsome actors?
NO !
So I pray, yes I pray ‘Cause I know the life I want When it's hard, I keep working I‘ll never give this up Because I know, it's worth, it in the end I know it's worth, worth, worth Worth it in the, in the end Yeah

The journey is too long  too tough too hard to just sit back and enjoy.
After all , a believer’s place to rest is not In this Dunia now.. A believer’s place to rest is in Jannah.
I need to stand up and move forward !
Even if the route gets steeper or  full of thorns !
Never give up on my studies, use all the oppurtunities given to achieve my ambition. And later with that Ambition I’ll spread my wings and move faster to spread the deen ! insyaaAllah Aamiin.
Because.. it all WORTH IT IN THE END.


Wallahualam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sumpitan Glamping, Lenggong, Perak

Assalamualaykum wbt. Akhirnya, ada kekuatan yang tak dapat diabaikan untuk kemaskini blog ini haha Hari ini sis nak kongsikan pengalaman 'Camping' di tempat baru! Tempat ini baru dibuka pada tahun ini dan dinamakan sebagai  Sumpitan Glamping . Glamping ini bertempat di  Daerah Lenggong, Perak Darul Rizuan . Mungkin ada yang lupa, Lenggong ini adalah kawasan Prasejarah yang dijaga tau! Ingat tak Perak Man? Lelaki prasejarah yang dijumpai tulang belulang badannya yang disebut dalam buku teks sejarah sekolah menengah? Ya, sinilah tempat asalnya.  Kepada yang meminati permandangan perkampungan dan hutan, korang mesti akan seronok datang sini. Selain daripada adanya banyak  sungai , Lenggong juga ada banyak  Gua  tau! Gua-gua ini siap boleh di'explore'. Tetapi perlu pandai-pandai hubungi ejen-ejen tempatan lah untuk bantu bimbing kita sepanjang 'exploration' dalam gua nanti.  Air terjun ? Ada! Tetapi sis tak pergi lah, tak larat nak mendaki haha Harga penginapan di S

Poem: If I May

  Title: If I May Theme: Spiritual Reminder   If I may, I need you to tell me, That the world is temporary, And less people are wary, About the end that they will carry.   If I may, Remind me, please, Whether in hardship or ease, And no matter what I’ve seized, It’s only Him I have to please.   If I may, Give me a guarantee, For all the ambiguities, And for all the uncertainties, He’s always here, providing clarities.      If I may, Let it be known, For happiness to be owned, Live simply do not moan, And that’s the biggest don’t.   If I may, Help my thought to mend, That failure is not the end, Put trust in His hand, For I’ll be guided till the very end. - Muneera, 21st June 2018

Si Kecil Asykin

Esok, saya perlu berada di negeri jiran iaitu Perak. Kami di Hidayah Centre Foundation Wilayah Utara akan mengadakan sebuah program Ziarah Mesra Kampung Orang Asal. Saya akan ke sana menaiki Kereta Api dari Butterworth.  Saya singgah di masjid berdekatan dengan Penang Sentral. Memandangkan saya tiba 2 setengah jam lebih awal,  saya fikir baik saya berehat di dalam masjid sementara menunggu masuk waktu Asar.  Tiba-tiba, muncul seorang kanak-kanak dari tandas di sebelah kiri saya.  “Kakak nak sembahyang?,” tanya dia. “Dak, kak nak tunggu masuk waktu Asaq dulu”, jawab saya dengan senyuman. “Kamu buat apa sini?” tanya saya.  “Saya nak sembahyang”, katanya sambil menghadiahkan senyuman yang paling manis. Saya masuk ke ruangan sembahyang. Mengekorinya. Suis-suis lampu dan kipas dibuka satu persatu. Langsir dibetul-betulkan. Lagak AJK masjid. Saya pula sibuk mencari soket untuk mengecas telefon pintar saya. “Adik sorang ja ka?” tanya saya. “Ha sorang. Abang tak dak, abang dalam penjara kena t